Salary £32,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Belle Lever
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 media London London 25 Store Street South Crescent GB WC1E7BL GBP 32000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People are currently partnering with an award winning global media agency based in Central London as they look to expand their Commercial Finance Team. They are searching for a self-motivated and flexible Commercial Accountant to start in a permanent position.
An industry leading independent creative media agency is seeking a Commercial Accountant to join their Commercial Finance Team in their Central London office on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Commercial WIP Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside a team of 9 to support the various client departments.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant:
· Use the Maconomy job costing system to support the client project reconciliation process, create internal invoices and monitor the P&L effect
· Accurate preparation of client budget reconciliations
· Provide management information and analyses
· Ensure that client funding and budgets are aligned accordingly
· Collaborate with project team members to ensure that all client budgets are up-to-date and registered correctly
· Monitor the overall Work-In-Progress status and advise the Project Managers and Commercial Manager as necessary
· Open all projects in Maconomy and ensure client invoices are in-line with agreed schedules and that cash-flow is prepared and monitored
Preparation of ad-hoc project financial information
Requirements of the Commercial Accountant:
· Previous financial and commercial experience ideally in the media industry
· Strong Excel and IT skills are essential
· Experience using Maconomy system is highly desirable
· Confident with excellent inter-personal skills - able to work within a busy team environment
· Able to work flexible and additional hours as and when required
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then click the link to apply.