Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 legal Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a leading professional services business based in the centre of Leeds. Our client are looking for a strong Assistant Accountant to join their successful finance team.
This Assistant Accountant role, will be initially on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
As an Assistant Accountant, your duties will include:
- Responsibilities associated with the distribution of profit share to partners, including liaison with HR re packages, bonus schemes and benefits.
- Supporting the provision of personal drawings calculations within the policies of the firm.
- Effecting payments to partners as requested by partners within the guidance set down by the Management Committee.
- Act as a point of contact between the banks and the partner to facilitate the timely processing and receipt of capital, ensuring partner compliance with deadlines for receipt of capital.Administration of partners' tax reserves, answering queries from individual partners and their tax advisors, preparing estimates of tax liabilities where appropriate, and preparation of schedules to support the filing of both the partners' personal tax returns and the firm's tax returns.
- Involvement in the year end audit process and preparation of the statutory accounts. Preparation of and distribution of partners annual profit statements.
If you are interested in working with one of the leading professional services firms based in Leeds and would be interested in the above duties then please do not hesitate to contact Liam O'Flaherty on 0738 706 4293.