Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 31 August 20192019-08-31 2019-10-30 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Company Background:. Currently recruiting for a global multinational PLC business based in Luton. A market leader in its industry, the successful candidate will be taking ownership of a P/L for one of it’s key clients. Business partnering with external stakeholders looking at KPI’s to improve the profitability of a multimillion pound contract.
The team you’ll be a part of has the responsibility of creating a set of analytical tools that help business leaders understand how the different areas of the business are performing. You’ll use tools to uncover opportunities, and take a hands-on approach, looking at all aspects of operation. Your role isn’t just about writing reports; it is a focus on driving change, challenging thinking, and making a tangible difference to the business.
As a Finance Analyst, your role will involve:
- Extraction & analysis of data from financial accounting system
- Preparations of commercial analysis on P&L focus areas to distribute to customers and across the business internally, with insightful commentary.
- Preparation & completion of month end analysis (reconciliations) for P&L focus areas.
- Tracking key budget initiatives, proactively challenging the business to ensure strategic goals are achieved
- Responding to external customers’ requests effectively to ensure business relationship is maintained
- Working within the P&L focus area but across all accounts to deliver simplicity and consistency across all customer bases and align working practices to maximize efficiency.
- Become the key Finance ‘go-to’ person for your area of focus and understand all the processes that surround the relevant areas and ensure optimum working practices.
- Proactively examining the commercial aspects of the P&L to provide transparency and visibility to key stakeholders
- Build financial models
- Support the Commercial Accountants and Head of FP&A to deliver complete account data and analysis
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience and skills
We are completely open to past background, however consider the following aspects to be important:
- Part qualified accountant studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Minimum of 2-3 years general finance experience
- IT competent – strong skills with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel