Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location West LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-09-29 accountancy West London London GB W14 0EE GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new and extremely exciting position has become available for a Royalty Accountant to work for a Global media business based in West London
About the Royalty Accountant role:
- Prepare timely and accurate royalty calculations and statements for broadcaster, talent and other 3rd party pay aways on revenue streams such as secondary programme sales, format sales and other ancillary income.
- Maintain and contribute to a comprehensive master database of agreements, due dates, interested party information, revenue shares, past and incoming royalties.
- Communicate to payees and dealing with subsequent queries
- Provide supporting documentation for audit queries on royalty balances.
- Assimilate royalties from any labels that are moving into the central commercial and digital team’s remit and fully establish them into the central royalty process
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally you will have some prior experience in preparation of royalties or a similar role. Royalty accounts experience in media would be an advantage
Have a proven track record of dealing with high volume royalty pay aways and experience of contractual analysis
If you feel this brand and exciting role as a Royalty Accountant working for one the world biggest Media brands based in West London then please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly for a further discussion.