Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant looking to develop a career with a well-established and leading global company. Based in Bolton, you will be working closely with an exceptional Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
• Overall responsibility for reviewing and posting the journals required to bring the accounts to trial balance stage
• Business partnering with budget holders to understand their business and to ensure that their financial performance is accurately reflected in the accounts
• Assist in the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
• Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
• Assist in the service delivery and KPIs to internal and external customers.
• Develop subject expertise by working with the business which allows finance to accurately reflect the nature of commercial and operating agreements in the accounts.
Key skills required as the Management Accountant are:
Ideally with a background in Manufacturing or Distribution, you will be well used to working in a fast-paced environment while having the ability to work effectively independently and in teams and with a variety of personality types.
• Part qualified accountant studying towards professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
• Ambitious individual, appetite to qualify and progress accountancy career
• Ability to business partner and engage with non-finance stakeholders
• Excellent Excel skills
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for an ambitious part qualified Management Accountant to join this market leading organisation. The business has excellent career opportunities as they continue to grow and they are passionate about mentoring and supporting employees through their qualification.
Apply today or email email@example.com