Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 accountancy Leatherhead Surrey GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered with an established, international Chartered Accountantcy Practice to assist in the recruitment of an Fund Accountant.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Fund Accountant to join an international Accountancy Practice based in Leatherhead.
The Fund Accountant will sit within the Wealth Reporting team to deliver regular investment analysis to individuals, which will include wealth consolidation, investment performance and expenditure analysis. Other responsibilities will include:
Preparation of the general ledger reporting, including financial statements, trial balance and statutory accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis of data, prior to the reports production
- Supervising junior members of staff to ensure all postings are completed in a timely manner
- Support the business with new development opportunities, and the development of current processes and procedures
As the successful Fund Accountant your experience is likely to include:
Experience of producing management accounts for financial assets
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Experience of general ledger or investment reporting software would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong IT skills
For more information about the role and other vacancies in the local area please get in contact at email@example.com or call 07825437111.