Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 engineering London London GB SE1 0AX GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Assistant Accountant has just become available with our client who are an engineering business based in the London Bridge area. Reporting in to a Finance Manager within a small finance team this role offers an excellent opportunity.
Are you an Assistant Accountant seeking a new and challenging role? Are you looking to join a successful engineering business with a fast-paced and fun working environment? If so, my client are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
About the Assistant Accountant role:
The Assistant Accountant supports the finance manager with month end duties.
- Assist with Management accounts including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and journals
- VAT Returns and CIS calculations
- Working with surveyors regarding sub-contractor invoices - payments, forecasts and queries
- Posting customer receipts and making sure invoices have been received and when payment will be received
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc reports
- Improving processes and procedures
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments, being able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This engineering business based in London appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
**This advert is managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or visit www.walterspeople.co.uk **