Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-08-23 accountancy London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new a very exciting position has become available for a Assistant Accountant to work for a global professional servies brands based in the heart of London.
Overview of the position:
- Contribution to and advising on the monthly profit and loss reports in the relevant legal entities
- Prepare and post month-end journals, provide variance analysis and other duties as per the month end task-list
- Prepare and/or post accruals, prepayments, deferred income and depreciation
- Preparation of month end reports and analyses, such as GP and KPI reports
- Prepare reconciliation on Balance Sheets
- Prepare and update month end schedules, running various reports
Essential knowledge & Skills:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Partly qualified in CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
If you feel this brand and exciting role working as a Assistant Accountant working for a global professional services brand based in the heart of London then please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly for a further discussion.