Management Accountant (French Speaking)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 accountancy London London Slingsby Place GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Management Accountant (French Speaking) role has recently become available within the Finance Department of a Globally renowned marketing agency based in the West End, London. Reporting into the Finance Director; the role of Management Accountant will be responsible for the financial accounting of several European entities. Including; balance sheet reconciliations, managing large projects (across Europe), local GAAP understanding along with statutory reporting.
The Management Accountant (French Speaking) will do the following:
- Managing several European month-end duties
- Managing balance sheets and month-end close
- Producing P&Ls
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Presenting month end packs to relevant countries directors
- Reconcile the statutory accounts
- Managing all audits (both internally and from corporate external agencies)
What skills, experience and qualifications for you need to be a successful Management Accountant (French speaking)?
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent)
- Fluent French skills
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experience in a management accounts focused role
- Used to hitting tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of European VAT
Working for a renowned marketing firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Management Accountant (French speaking) would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.