Record to Report Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Record to Report Accountant position has recently come available on a temporary to permanent basis, at a highly reputable, global business based in Bolton.
As a Record to Report Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in journal postings where needed for more complicated transactions
- To review and monitor volumes of “open” transactions in core systems
- Monitor trial balances / general ledgers for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor KPIs and provide direction where needed
- Participate as required as a team member in other special projects.
- Ensure Global Back Office are updated on all UK / Group changes and policies
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the Global Back Office to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Root cause analysis of items where issues are found at the end of the process in PTP.
- Assist management to facilitate continuous process improvement and ensure tight cost control, supporting Lean initiatives and maintaining integrity of the systems.
- To carry out any other adhoc duties, as and when required
As a Bank Reconciliation Assistant, you will have/be:
- 1-3 years of previous Record to Report / General accounting experience is essential
- Excellent accounting knowledge across Payables, Receivables and General Ledger
- Experience / knowledge of Navision is preferable
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is
preferable but not mandatory
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7495