Management Accountant - German Speaking
Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 accountancy London London GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new and exciting role has come available for a Management Accountant - German Speaking based in Central London.
The Management Accountant - German Speaking will do the following;
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analysis
- Preparing investment models
- Business partnering with sales / Global teams regularly
- Month end packs, including forecasting and budgeting
- Tracking spend and preparing timely analysis
- Assist with commercial business matters relating to Global content
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Management Accountant - German Speaking?
- Proven experience in a business facing and commercial role
- ACCA / CIMA finalist or part-qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Experience in a Finance department
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness
Working for a Global organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth (in the £billions). The role of Management Accountant - German Speaking would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. If you're someone who enjoys a business facing, commercial role, along with working within a fun, dynamic and growing firm - get in touch.