Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + study support (CIMA/ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 accountancy London London STEPHEN STREET GB W1T1AL GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Assistant Management Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a World-recognisable Entertainment (Television) firm based in the West End, London. Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant; this role will help prepare month-end accounts, actuals, budgets, forecasts along with variance analysis including commentary.
The Assistant Management Accountant will do the following;
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare detailed reports to present Actual vs. Budget
- Providing commentary on budgets and forecasts
- Journal posting; including accruals & prepayments
- Preparing business analysis
- Support tendering processes
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Management Accountant?
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- Experience with month-end preparation (1 year exp.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Interest in the Media/TV industry
Working for a renowned Entertainment firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.