Consultant James Owen
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 accountancy Cheshire Cheshire GB ST4 7QQ GBP 23000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor to manage a small team for a large retail company in Stoke.
This Accounts Supervisor role is based in Stoke and will be responsible for the supervision of the Accounts Assistant and Accounts Clerk. The role will be employed directly with the business on an inially 12 month fixed term contract.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the Accounts Assistant and Clerk.
- Preparation of departmental cost reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly royalty statements.
- Preparation of the weekly BI report.
- Responsible for all cash processing and reconciliations.
- Oversee the posting of the weekly wages reports.
- Ensure purchase invoices are unlogged via Workflow in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overseeing capex processing and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Ad-hoc queries as requested by the Finance Manager and other departments.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Customer focussed attitude
- Good writted and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Available to commence work within 14 days
To be considered for this role please contact James Owen at Robert Walters at email@example.com and replay directly to this advert.