Junior Accountant (3 Months) - Temp to Perm
Salary £12 - £13 per hour
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 3AA GBP 12 13 13 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently looking for an immediately available Junior Accountant to join the ever-growing finance team of a leading and well-known retail brand in Leeds City Centre. As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for the execution of specified Record to Report ("RTR") Inventory tasks, in accordance with agreed service level agreements and key performance indicators.
The major responsibilities of this Junior Accountant role are:
- Accurate and timely month-end and periodic reporting, including submissions to Group Finance and Business Partners.
- Prepare and deliver specific audit requirements (both internal and external).
- Deliver management and statutory reporting requirements.
- Process stock takes for EMEIA and US stores.
- Provide assistance with budgeting forecasting process.
- Reconciling and confirmation of inventory balance sheet accounts including sub-ledger accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group policies, including operating of internal controls over financial reporting.
The successful candidate will participate in the establishment of the new team, working with a project team to transition from the existing arrangements, ultimately taking responsibility for delivering specified activities in Leeds.
If you would like to apply for this Junior Accountant vacancy then please contact email@example.com. There is a strong possibility that this role will be made permanent upon completion of the 3 month contract.