Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant George Grinsted
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 accountancy Edgware London GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working in a tech savvy firm using apps to support businesses achieve their overall goals. An interactive role that will use your technical knowledge as well as creative and networking skills to help the business grow.
A completely paperless and tech savvy cloud based chartered accountancy firm in London are looking for a fully qualified practice manager to join their small but growing and forward thinking business.
The business growth and success is due to a passion for seeking new and innovative ways to support SME's achieve their goals. Utilizing a number of Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud based applications which provide real time information, helping business owners make better decisions. The firm offers a truly interactive facility, from bookkeeping to a virtual finance director service.
• Managing a portfolio of clients including sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and groups
• Reviewing the work performed by other team members
• Enjoy and be available to attend business networking events and work on new business development ideas and opportunities
• Providing training and support to new and existing team members as needed within the firm
• Work and plan to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the development of the overall business and staff
• Be responsible for improving processes and implementing new systems to benefit the overall running of the business.
The successful candidate will share the ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set of the owner and work together to expand their services and provide new integration of apps to support the client's individual needs.
• Have experience of working in practice
• Experience of using cloud software, preferably certified with QBO and Xero
• Understanding and experience of using futrli and receipt bank is desirable
• Confident leader who enjoys networking and development new business
• Energetic self-starter who is happy to take responsibility
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Comfortable working to deadlines
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent people/influencing skills
• Team player and leader
• Experienced in Bookkeeping
• Flexible working including working from home
• Relaxed dress code
• Modern offices and independent working style
• Competitive salary