Commercial Finance Manager - Finalist
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 accountancy Dunstable Bedfordshire GB GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If the answer is yes, then this opportunity is for you! My client is offering an ACCA or CIMA finalist the chance to take up a role as a Commercial Finance Manager. As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will have one report and almost be a mini ‘Finance Director’, offering end to end exposure and autonomy to grow into a strong finance manager with a longer-term view of becoming a Finance Director.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Business Partnering with Sale Directors of the business
- Produce Management Accounts to include P&L; Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Variance analysis for P&Ls to compare vs Budget & Forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting post month-end
- Maintaining and enhancing financial processes and procedures.
- Annual Budget process, to include P&L; Balance sheet & CashFlow
- Other Ad-hoc tasks.
- CIMA/ACCA Finalist
Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Business Partnering experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be driven, flexible and with a "can do" attitude.