Salary £13,000 - £16,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 13000 16000 16000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An established firm of accountants based in Warrington are recruiting for an Trainee Accountant to join the expanding team. This firm has strong relationships with their clients and offer a high quality of service. They are continually growing and offer commercial ideas and support to all of their clients. They are seeking a Trainee Accountant who has strong academics and has ambitions of becoming a qualified accountant. Full AAT and ACA study support will be provided.
As Trainee Accountant you will be trained on and be responsible for:
- Assisting with the completion of year-end accounts, tax returns and ad-hoc duties for a range of companies and sectors
- You may be required to get involved with audits, client meetings and assisting the wider team.
- Supporting senior members of the team
To apply for the job you must:
- Have Strong academics; A-C in GCSE Maths & English and A-C in A'level Maths & English
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Have some office based work experience
- An interest in the Accountancy industry