Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Management Accountant, Wakefield, salary upto £35,000 + study support and excellent benefits
Robert Walters are currently exclusively recruiting a Management Accountant role for a leading dynamic business services organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone coming who is part qualified or coming to the end of their studies and progress their career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of companies across the UK and Europe being accountable for all transactions and analysis. Reporting to the Finance Director duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for the business entities you are responsible for.
- Ensure the monthly P&L accurately reflects performance and that the balance sheet always accurately reflects the financial position of the region.
- Provide relevant analysis and commentary on key variances and trends
- Ensure the balance sheet for each company is fully reconciled on a monthly basis; ensuring accurate understanding and explanation of reconciling items
- Monthly calculation and reporting of KPIs and other reports supported with commentary
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of cash flow, including forecasting and managing cash requirements
- Involvement in forecast and budget cycles, supporting business management particularly with regard to local corporate overheads
- Liaise with key stakeholders and the Group and Regional finance teams, including query resolution, and undertaking ad hoc projects
To be successful you will have previous experience within a similar role and fast paced environment you will ideally be studying towards a professional qualification and be looking for a role where you can complete your studies and progress your career in finance. You will be proactive in your approach to work and be able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
You will be rewarded with a salary of upto £35,000 + study support, excellent benefits and flexible / remote working.