Salary £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters are working with a Global Organisation to recruit for a VAT Associate in Salford Quays.
We are currently recruiting for a VAT Associate on behalf of a leading global organisation based in Salford. The company in question has been continuously growing their Manchester operation for the past 5 years and now operates the majority of their European finance function from this office. The role itself has come about due to internal progression and could offer the right person a great opportunity.
- Reviewing invoices for compliance.
- Using SAP and excel to analyse data.
- Reconciling VAT returns to VAT GL Accounts.
- Liaising with markets or fiscal representatives to confirm VAT postings are correct.
- Analyse transactional postings for legislative compliance/errors.
- Submitting VAT reports direct to Tax Authorities and making VAT payments.
- Actively build and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge share and suggest improvements with other team members and other BSC team.
- Competent MS Excel user
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience within a VAT accounting function / VAT knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines
- Understands the importance of accurate and consistent financial data
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact James Owen @ Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org and reply directly to this advert.