Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 accountancy City of London London GB GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Fantastic, global temecommunications business is looking to hire a cash management specialist
• Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary`s cash, monitor and control the operations of the region’s liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, bank fees, individual bank balances and overall regional balances.
• Manage the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary.
• Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy. Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management.
• Support the optimization of our cash management processes and systems. Drive the project to the optimization of cash.
• Assist with resolving higher level treasury issues, implementing efficiency projects and performing other treasury projects as assigned.
• Work with corporate banks and evaluates bank services capability, monitors bank performance and recommend appropriate action.
• Keep in good communication with regional finance and support their business development.
• Bachelor's degree or above preferably in finance, accounting or business
• 2 - 5 years of recent experience directly performing Cash Management activities
• Experience with financial reporting systems (e.g., Oracle, Quantum).
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken), Mandarin is a plus.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8796