Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 accountancy London London Bristol Road GB UB6 8UP GBP 27000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Assistant Financial Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Global leading FMCG / Beverages firm based in West London. Reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant and joining their financial accounting team; this role will be responsible for financial reporting and compliance for their UK sites and offers across EMEA.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will do the following;
- Month end duties; including overhead costs, preparing payroll journals along with allocation of travel costs
- Support the financial accountant with the preparation of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review monthly P&L accounts
- Assist with quarterly and year-end close
- Assist with the production of statutory accounts for EMEA regions
- Assist with annual internal and external audit requests
Skills, qualifications and experience required;
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Understanding of VAT / experience preparing VAT returns
- Multi-currency experience (essential)
- Interest in FMCG industry
- Hard-working nature
- Enthusiastic / being someone who would thrive off a fast paced environment
Working for a Globally renowned FMCG / beverages firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Financial Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. If you've had over 2 years accounts experience and looking for your next role which more core accounting focused, along with working within a fun, dynamic and growing FMCG firm - get in touch today!
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.