Finance Business Partner
Salary full study support
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for well-recognised business at their site in Warrington. They are looking for a Part or nearly qualified accountant to join them and offer financial support to the Warrington site, supporting the team, identifying profit improvements alongside proving financial and risk management support. This role will cover all reporting and ad hoc analysis as part of the periodic reporting and forecasting processes, focusing on costs; production, warehouse, transport and general overheads. This business is offering a role that has huge scope for personal development and the chance to be part of a high performing finance team. Full study support of choice is provided.
As Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Act as a first line of finance support for the Warrington site budget holders, proactively dealing with queries and analysis in a timely manner, providing advice and guidance on financial matters and commercial decision making.
- Support the period end close, annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes, displaying confidence in telling the story of key variances.
- To influence decision-making to ensure the Warrington site meets its financial objectives.
- To lead change and operational improvement through data led analysis, effective collaboration and communication with the site teams.
- To explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners in a clear and concise manner.
- To partner with key business partners and possess the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- To build and maintain financial models and perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners.
- Seek to improve efficiency and capability through development of process, tools and knowledge
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external)
- Operate in the role according to Domino’s Values and lead by example
- Continue to develop own talents and strengths and address any areas of self-development
To apply for the job you must:
- Be part or nearly qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) who will be looking for a role that offers huge scope for personal development
- Excellent excel skills; macro, pivots etc
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident working with people at all levels of an organisation, and both Finance and Non-Finance people.
• Experience of Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution or Manufacturing sector is essential.