Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 23000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on an initial 12 month contract in Stockport Robert Walters are recruiting on behalf of a well known large organisation in Stockport who are looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant to their ever-growing team. This role will intially be a 12 month contracted position.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of journal entries in line with supporting information.
- Reconciliation of general ledger balances as requested by the Financial Controller.
- Analysing financial information and general ledger balances as requested by management.
- Assisting the Management Accountants to produce management accounts and half year / annual statutory accounts within group timescales.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Excellent communication: oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel advance - Vlookup, pivot tables).
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self motivating.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to operate as part of a diverse team.
- Excellent time management skills.
The succssful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months relevant experience working in an Assistant Management Accountant role or equivalent.
For more information on the role and to apply please respond directly to this advert or contact me at email@example.com