Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + study support (CIMA / ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 accountancy London London 1 STEPHEN STREET GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Assistant Management Accountant position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global TV Entertainment firm based in Central London (West end). This role would be the ideal opportunity for someone with c.18 months - 2 years accounting experience; looking for a role which provides a mix of management accounting along with analytical elements and commercial partnering.
The Assistant Management Accountant will do the following;
- Assist in the preparation of simple management accounts, forecasts, and budgets for one of their European regions
- Liaise with senior sales management team
- Authorise invoices to inter-company partners
- Monthly reconciliations for different streams of revenue and cost centres
- Assist in forecasts and budgets for digital revenue
- Assist in business analysis and variance analysis
- Consolidate management information system
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Management Accountant?
- Graduate calibre (2:1 degree level or higher) - or equivalent
- ACCA / CIMA studier - earlier stages
- Month-end assistance experience (journal posting, accruals, prepayments)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate excel skills
- Passion for working in media
Working for a renowned Global Media firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.