Salary £23,000 - £36,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Jack Banks
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 accountancy Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 23000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters Accountant Solihull £23-36,000 p/a + Study Support An exciting opportunity within a finance team for an Award-Winning company supporting the Chief Accountants to manage all relevant accounting processes.
• Execute all relevant accounting processes
• Ensure General Ledger (G/L) reconciliations are executed and policies strictly followed
• Responsible for Treasury/Cash Management, including clearing of customer accounts, processing of daily banking transactions and work-off suspense.
• Ensure that an effective control monitoring process is delivered
• Is a contact person for all relevant stakeholders (e.g. internal organisation and external auditors)
• Carry out control activities over payments out of the business.
• Reconciliation and overview control of all operating cost schedules and reporting.
• General support across all areas of the Finance Function as required.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Currently undertaking (or willing to undertake) accountancy qualification; AAT, CIMA or ACCA. Study support will be provided.
• Technical High School, University diploma is typically not required
• Minimum of two years’ experience in Accounting with a sound understanding of reconciliations
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Ability to carry through tasks and resolve problems.
• It is imperative the candidate is a structured and well organised in their work approach. Respectful of deadlines at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong analytical skills to a high level of accuracy and detail
• High level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
• Advanced level of English (oral/written)
• Working knowledge about international Accounting and Reporting