Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant has just become available at leading business based in Central Birmingham, reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will play a pivotal role within the business while being offered outstanding career progression.
About the Assistant Management Accountant role:
The business is an SME with which has significant growth plans and has already seen success with those plans. To support theses growth plans the business has made numerous investments an is looking to bring on board an ambitious assistant Management Accountant that has a has a real desire to want to help the business with its growth plans.
• Overall responsibility for reviewing and posting the journals required to bring the accounts to TB stage
• Overall responsibility for building up backing data to accompany the management accounts
• Overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the management accounts and financial statements. Includes managing the month end close process.
• Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
• AAT qualified or equivalent
• Ideally studying towards CIMA or ACCA
• Strong excel skills with the ability to perform vlookups and pivot tables
• Confident in approach and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org