Order to Cash Manager
Salary Up to £40,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB GBP 40000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working for an International Hospitality brand based in Watford who are recruiting for an Order to Cash Manager. Salary is circa £40,000.
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working for an International Hospitality brand based in Watford who are recruiting for an Order to Cash Manager.
My client who are an instantaneously recognisable brand are looking for a dynamic individual who will enjoy working in a fast-moving organisation.
To be successful for the role of Order to Cash Manager you will be degree educated and ideally be part qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).
Some of your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Establish strategy, goals, key initiatives and priorities for the function
- Plan and direct the Order to Cash team workloads and priorities
- Implement processes
- Oversee all monthly closing activities and month-end reporting
- Monitor the monthly aged debt, invoices and credits as well as weekly reports
- Work with Fee Revenue and Accounts Receivable Controller to resolve issues involving key money, sales tax, VAT and ensuring timely and accurate fee accruals and produce an effective monthly close process
- Review Large amount of balance sheet reconciliations
- Resolve Intercompany and Fee disputes
- Manage a small team
The right person will have:
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative whilst thriving in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Experience working in a SOX compliant controls environment
- Excellent technical accounting skills and solid understanding of principles and practical application of US GAAP
- Strong management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
- Good knowledge of finance modules of an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
- Be Part Qualified or Finalist Level (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
In return for the role of Order to Cash Management you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus study support plus bonus, free parking, and many other fantastic company specific benefits.
If you have experience of the above and ideally have worked within a Shared Services or Centre of Excellence environment then please apply now with your up to date CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or call for more information on 01727 617010