Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £27,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent benefits+Study
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 27000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Leading business based close to Manchester City Centre, close to all transport links, have created a new role for a Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA or oversees equivalent) Commercial Analyst to join their talented Commercial Finance Team.
Working closely with the commercial finance manager and senior stakeholders, you will support in providing meaningful financial information for a specific division of the business.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, review and approval of monthly management accounts including actual, budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, including: delivering, interpreting, challenging and reporting the budgets. Working alongside the budget holders and mangers
- Responsible for anticipating and reporting risks and opportunities across departments and maintaining the forecasts
- Improve financial awareness across the business. Support the business managers in financial areas and maintain a strong link between central finance and the rest of the business
- Develop KPI / improved management information
- To perform supplier reviews and ensure cost efficiency savings are being achieved
- To perform other ad-hoc analysis, financial appraisal and reconciliations as will be required from time to time
Key skills preferred are:
- A part qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant – or overseas equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Experience of establishing finance processes and driving through process improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to join this well known and regarded Manchester business.
The role is being recruited as a succession plan for the commercial finance manager therefore offering a clear career path for the right individual. The business have an exciting product and can offer an exciting environment to work in. You will have excellent commercial exposure working with senior stakeholders across the group.
Please apply to email@example.com or contact Gary Darlington on 0161 240 7474.