Salary £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 26000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Household name, awarded as one of the best businesses in the North West to work for, has created a new commercially focussed Management Accountant role for ambitious part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) to work out of their Didsbury based Head Office.
Working closely with an exceptional Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts for the divisions ensuring they are accurate, timely and available for management review.
- Business partnering with budget holders to understand their business and to ensure that their financial performance is accurately reflected in the accounts
- Assist in the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Assist in the service delivery and KPIs to internal and external customers.
- Develop subject expertise by working with the business which allows finance to accurately reflect the nature of commercial and operating agreements in the accounts.
Key skills required are;
- Part qualified accountant studying towards professional qualification.
- Ambitious individual, appetite to qualify and progress accountancy career
- Ability to business partner and engage with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to join this market leading organisation. The business have excellent career opportunities as they continue to grow and they are passionate about mentoring and supporting employees through their qualification. To apply or for further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01612407474