Salary £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-02-03 media London London GB GBP 30000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a specialist Media business that works across the film, games and television industries who are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. Based in Central London, this role will be on an initial 3 month basis with potential to extend or be made permanent.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant
- Input of sales and purchase ledgers
- Management of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly accounts including bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assistance with year end preparation
- Assistance with monthly financial reporting processes
- Ad-hoc duties such as financial analysis and reviews
This Assistant Accountant position would suit someone that is a studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent). The ideal candidate will also be immediately available to start on an initial 3 month period.
If you feel that you are motivated, pro-active and have a willingness to learn and develop within the Media industry then please click the link below to apply.