Salary £33,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Part Qualified Management Accountant role paying up to £35,000 based in Trafford
A progressive housing company with modern offices in Trafford are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
In your new job you will be:
- Production of the monthly management accounts in accordance with the group timetable.
- This will include month end journals, control reconciliations and analytical review of the Profit and Loss and Balance sheet.
- Analysis WIP sections.
- Month end financial reporting
- Assist with accurate and robust forecasting
- Support payment processing to ensure an accurate and timely service, using the Group systems.
- Effective mentoring of the Assistant Accountant.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests for the division.
- Ad hoc finance tasks.
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established housing company based in Trafford. You will be offered support through your studies and a salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus
To Apply to the role please contact Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7479 or Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com