Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Assistant Managememt Accountant, Bradford, upto £35,000 per anuum + study support and excellent benfits
Robert Walters are looking to recruit an ambitious and commercially minded Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly successful and recognisable business.
You will be a true business partner and play a pivotal role in key decision making to support the growth and success of the business. You will support and challenge decision makers at all levels.
- Financial planning and analysis
- Budget monitoring and control
- Effectively challenges all budget holders and provides insight and ideas for cost savings
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision making by providing robust financial analysis
- Support operational projects through clear financial analysis
To be successful you will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ACCA/ CIMA, be a strong communicator, be analytical and proactive in your approach to work and strong excel skills would be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary upto £35,000 per annum + study support and excellent benefits including a generous holiday entitlement and have the opportunity to work within a commercial team in a highly successful business