Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We are proud to be recruiting for a FTSE 250 business, based in Milton Keynes - our prestigious client is looking for a bright and hardworking candidate to join their busy finance team as an Assistant Accountant .
Assistant Accountant - £23,000-26,000 - 6 month contract to Perm - Milton Keynes
Job duties include:
- Managing accruals and prepayments for business units
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals.
- Managing balance sheet reconciliations including investigating and resolving variances
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet files for review by the Financial Controller
- Overseeing the fixed asset registers
- Supporting the accounting team with ad-hoc duties as required.
- Process improvement as and when necessary
The ideal Assistant Accountant will be personable and hard working and have a strong desire to progress within finance.
- AAT studier – final stages or recently qualified.
- Working experience of the above duties
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Intermediate excel skills
- Data manipulation/analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.