Senior Account Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join an exciting firm in the Hertfordshire area. My client are a professional service provider that employs a team of highly skilled individuals using their Vendor Credit Recovery process who will then communicate directly with their client’s suppliers. You will be part of a team of 25 and there will be career progression opportunities as the company is growing rapidly. The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is to manage the delivery, acceptance, and deduction of recovery claims that the organisation delivers to their clients. This will require the Senior Accountant Manager to be working with the client via phone, email and in person.
This role is responsible for managing and supporting clients with their financial accounts.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Accounts Manager are:
- Build strong relationships with assigned clients
- Manage claims to their clients and work in a collaborative fashion with the Business Dev team
- At least 3 years previous experience as an Account Manager within the financial services sector
- Ideally have experience working within an Accounts Payable department
- Prior experience with billing financial systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Can do attitude
- Good communication, written, verbal skills and professional in person.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to organise and priortise multiple tasks effectivley
- Strong presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
The role of Senior Account Manager will be based in Hertfordshire and will have a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus excellents benefits.
Please apply if you have previous experience of working in a similar role or if you are an accountant who is now looking for a different challenge. Please apply now or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.