Junior Finance Analyst
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
An SME business within the manufacturing space is looking for a self-motivated Junior Finance Analyst to join their team in Luton. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the business and work with different teams. The company offers a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and supportive culture!
Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Understanding key variances and articulating them to stakeholders
- Financial planning and analysis and working with the wider business on business planning activities
- Provide input to finance and business strategies to promote year on year profitability growth.
- Involvement with pricing analysis and pricing strategies across the business
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have an analytical and inquisitive mind set
If you are keen to take the next step in your career please apply to this Finance Analyst role or get in touch at Anderson.firstname.lastname@example.org