Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 accountancy UK
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a global media business in London. This is a great ooprtunity to be mentored and have career progression.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant are:
- Prepare London statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly reporting packs
- Reporting ledger journal and invoicing
- Assist in preparation of London overheads, forecasts, budgets, and recharges
- Variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly forecasting
- Maintain capital expenditure log
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Looking to or already studying ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar
- At least 6 months working experience in Finance
- Understand and/or have practiced double entry accounting
- Experience doing reconciliations
- Experience posting journals
- Strong excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Be keen to go above and beyond and work well in a collaborative team environment
This company does not specifically require the right candidate to have experience in the first set of bullet points but must have the ones displayed in the second set.
If this role appeals to you, please do apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.