Assistant Commercial Accountant
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 02 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Commercial Accountant, Leeds city centre, £30,000 - £35,000 + study support, company bonus and 25 days holidat. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified commercial finance professional.
A leading service provider with its Head Office based in a prime Leeds city centre are looking to recruit an Assistant Commercial Accountant to be responsible for the delivery financial reporting for the business and key clients.
Reporting to the Head of Finance as a commercial accountant you will responsible for the delivery of financial reporting to key clients and the wider business.
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs
- Play a pivotal role in liaising with budget holders during budget setting process and continual reviews
- Calculating and analysing costs and profitability of specific business units.
- Supporting budget holder and clients in interpreting financial information
- Supporting budget holders with forecasting and identifying cash draw downs
- Ad hoc analysis of financial and non financial data
To be successful you will be be studying towards CIMA/ACCA and have previous experience of working within a commercially focused role, be able to analyse, interpret and report financial information effectively and be able to communicate effectively across the business and with clients alike.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary upto £35,000 per annum + study support and excellent benefits including company bonus and 25 days holiday