Location Richmond upon ThamesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-22 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have partnered up with a global and independent distillery company that has been established for over 100 years. We have been asked to source a part-qualified commercial accountant to join their team on an initial 3-month contract with a possibility of going permanent.
Are you seeking a new and challenging contract opportunity? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? If so, I am recruiting for a globally recognised distillery business who are seeking a part-qualified Finance executive.
Reporting into an impressive Financial controller you will responsible to support the European markets with management reporting to ensure all processes and controls are accurate. Further tasks in this broad role includes:
- Consolidation, analysis and journal posting for the European markets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Uploading and managing the PO’s ensuring these are inputted into the system and authorised on time
- Supporting the Finance analysts on short and long term planning whilst also supporting during monthly reporting periods
- Running the Good Received Not Invoiced monthly reports and reporting on the aged items.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with relevant experience working in a commercial environment. You will be part qualified, confident working with financial systems (IFS) and have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel. Finally, you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, be confident and outgoing and have the desire to qualify as a chartered accountant.
This is initially a three-month contract so candidates immediately available or on a short notice will only be considered.