Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 accountancy UK
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant join an international firm in the Hertfordshire area with excellent career progression opportunities. The role for an Accounts Assistant will be maintaining the Sales and Purchase ledger.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant:
- Strong organisational skills
- Sales Ledger duties
- Exposure to multi-currencies
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Payroll duties
- Account maintenance
- Communicating with finance/non-finance individuals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A team player with a can to do attitude, hard-working and diligent
- Finance Degree or equivalent
- Looking to study towards ACCA or CIMA
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
If you are determined and looking for the next step in your career and would like to be considered then please contact Sam Sullivan on 01727 617021 and email me your up to date CV to sam.sullivan@robertwalters,com