Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-11-18 fmcg UK
A brand new and exciting position has become available for an Accounts Assistant to work for one of the UK's biggest FMCG brands based in the heart of London.
- Assist with outlet monthly invoicing, to include sales report consolidation, invoicing, stock and commission issues, preparing the monthly invoices/credit notes
- Manage the promotional account, including order processing, invoicing and credit notes
- Carry out daily bank reconciliations (using Excel and Sage)
- Prepare daily bank balance workings for UK and NY
- Credit card statements for staff accounts (posting, reconciliation)
- Assist Management Accountant to post journals
Systems and Industry experience:
- FMCG experience as an Accounts Assistant is favourable but not essential
- MS Office skills, Excel and word proficient
If you feel this exciting role as an Accounts Assistant working for a large FMCG brand based in the heart of London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to Jamie.Hall@RobertWalters.com or call me on 0207 509 8972.