Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 11 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Assistant Accountant role in Manchester City has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. You will support the finance team with a variety of accounting duties.
Your key responsibilities as an Assistant Accountant will include;
- Completing bank account reconciliations
- Processing invoices and credit notes for goods and services
- Reconciling supplier statements and maintaining the purchase ledger
- Collating information required for payment runs
- Preparing payment runs in the ERP system
- Uploading payment information into the online bank system
- Ad hoc projects
As an Assistant Accountant you will have/be;
- 12 months' experience in a similar role
- Ability to organise & prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Excel skills
- Flexible attitude & willingness to contribute constructively towards the team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that can offer the perfect platform for an ambitious candidate to advance within their career.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Keifer Power on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7495.