Management Accountant (Media Agency)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Management Accountant role has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global renowned Marketing agency based in Central London. Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role would suit a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a strong management accounting background who has experience producing full set management reports, ownership of the month end process along with inter-company billing.
The Management Accountant will do the following;
- Ownership of the monthly P&L's and balance sheet
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments, journal posting
- Manage the fixed asset register and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and reconcile inter-company accounts
- Produce budgets and forecasts
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a succesful Management Accountant?
- Finalist / part-qualified (CIMA / ACCA) - or equivalent
- Experience producing a full set of management reporting / ownership of the month end process
- Inter-company billing (desirable)
- Experience in a Media organisations
- Strong IT skills
- An interest in the media / marketing sector
- Confident working with non-finance
Working for a renowned Global Marketing Agency that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Management Accountant woud suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a succesful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.