Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 05 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters: Accountant – Coventry An exciting opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant position. Salary for this position is up to £28,000 p/a depending on experience.
Key aspects of the Accountant include
- Accounting and financial control of the inventory finance system
- Month-end accounting including preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting business with queries
- Prompt settlement accounting and purchase ledger payments
- Risk control framework testing
- Preparation of Irish VAT return
KPI’s as an Accountant will include
- The accurate and timely processing of inventory finance accounting entries on IF system and accounting system.
- Balance sheet reconciliations with minimal differences and items over 3 months old.
- Adherence to internal and external deadlines; daily, monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Regular testing of RCF controls including documenting results to comply with group deadlines.
- Prompt and efficient processing of invoices, expenses and settlements.
Key Skills and Attributes of an Accountant;
- Strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible and responsive
- Proactively seeks out process improvement
- Comfortable with change
- Excellent knowledge of office systems and software packages
- At least three years of experience in working in a Finance team
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) or AAT qualified
If the above opportunity as Accountant is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2541.