Salary £22,000 - £26,000 per annum + +Study
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading FMCG business based in Manchester, responsible for a number production and marketing of a number of leading retail brands have created a new role for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Working closely with the Head of Finance and business partnering with a number of non-finance stakeholders you will be responsible for the timely production of the monthly accounts whilst adding commercial value to non-finance functions.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the business trend analysis and Forecasting for the business.
- Responsible for Weekly and Monthly Sales reporting.
- Responsible for the production of the Management Accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for investigating Margin Variances for each brand, understanding cost inflation and yield effects.
- Responsible for costings of all new products
- Providing input into the Month End Process and responsible for the Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Production of VAT and Duty Submissions.
- Ensuring the company Fleet Insurance database is up to date.
- Assisting in audit preparation of the financial accounts.
- Providing a pro-active service of support over day to day financial matters with the operations team.
Key skills preferred;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Active studier (AAT/CIMA/ACCA)
- Output-oriented approach.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical colleagues and internal customers.
- Able to work independently with some direction.
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an well respected business in a well rounded role with an opportunity to get involved commercially with the business. The business have ambitious plans to grow and can offer the chance for the right candidate to develop, qualify and progress with the business.
To apply contact email@example.com or call 01612407474