Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Management Accountant, central Sheffield, upto £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits
A leading financial services business with key operational office in central Sheffield are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join there commercial finance team and play a pivotal role in driving business decisions.
You will be responsible for:
- The production of monthly group and department management information packs,
- Provide monthly variance analysis and communicate effectively across the business
- Support the production of monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving efficiencies and developing processes and procedures
To be successful you will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification. You will be commercially minded and be able to communicate across the business and with external stakeholders effectively through being collaborative and proactive in your approach.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits including 30 days holiday and generous pension, flexible working and the opportunity to join a business and play a key role in its growth and success.