Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Financial Accountant, Leeds city centre, upto £26,000 plus excellent benefits including study support
Robert Walters are currently recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant for a leading professional services business with key finance offices in Leeds city centre.
Joining an already successful and stable team you will report to the Group Finance Manager and be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate production of all reports and financial controls
Duties will include:
- Fixed asset and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the production of month and year end results
- Assist in the accurate reporting of business costs and variance analysis
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing the year end audit file and drafting statutory accounts for review
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or studying towards a professional qualification ACCA/CIMA and worked within a similar role. You will be able to communicate effectively across the business and be proactive in your approach to work.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary excellent benefits including full study support and the opportunity to work for a highly successful business.