European Investment Accountant
Salary £30,000 - £43,000 per annum
Location Potters BarFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
European Investment Accountant – International Financial Services business - £30,000 - £43,000 plus study support
An excellent European Investment Accountant opportunity for a self motivated ACA/ACCA or CIMA studier with an international financial services business - excellent benefits and a fantastic working culture.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a self motivated individual to join their high performing team. Recently they have experienced a higher demand for the products they offer and due to this significant growth, the business is expanding the investment reporting team.
Main responsibilities for the European Investment Accountant:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the movements in the investment financials, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of detailed analysis on investment reporting including Balance Sheet analysis.
- To provide working papers for all investment financials, including a detailed analytical review of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each reporting period.
- Monitor and reconcile all valuation and unit pricing movements to ensure correct and complete information is reflected in the reported financials.
- Keep up to date with Financial legislation and regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
Salary and Benefits
This role will offer a salary of up to £43,000 plus study support. The company offers a great work and life balance, career progression as well as many other company specific benefits.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply to this European Investment Accountant role or email your CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or call me on 01727 617010.