Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Location High WycombeCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for a strong financial accountant to join a global market leading business based in Buckinghamshire. Reporting to the EMEA Sourcing & Controllership Manager the successful candidate will be tasked with the provision of accounting, analysis, operational business support, costing, budgeting and reporting for the EMEA entity.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting for in bound Sourcing
- Responsible for the provision of accounting and financial analysis activities for in bound sourcing activities including:
- Execution of the standard costs process
- Maintaining intercompany & external purchasing accounting processes
- Maintaining product Bill of materials (BOM’s) including costing processes for co packing and display assortments
- Assisting in the development of the annual strategic operating budget
- Assist in summarising month and quarter end Sourcing financial performance with supporting commentary
- Analysing period costs and sourcing variances identifying appropriate forecast adjustments.
- Compliance - Ensuring that all aspects of sourcing accounting including inventory valuation and other appropriate balance sheet provisions are consistent with local and U.S. GAAP, SOX requirements and follow all corporate policies
- Processes and Systems – Review and develop existing systems, tools and processes to ensure; Internal Controls are effective, the integrity of financial information, and that services provided to the business are efficient and cost effective
- Team - Work collaboratively with EHP Global Operational Finance & Controllership management to support corporate initiatives. Proactively participate in the sharing of new/innovative practices that enhances efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience in an accounting role focused on Manufacturing/Costing role.
- A good level of numeracy and experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- SAP Experience
If you are keen and have the required skillet please do get in touch at email@example.com