Salary £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Accountant, Hemel Hempstead, Permanent opportunity, Salary from from £22,000 - £26,000 per annum plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a property company in Hemel Hempstead. The role will report to Clients Accounts Manager. The Assistant Accountant is responsible for the delivery of service charge accounting on behalf of their clients. The role will primarily include preparation and finalisation of service charge and related company accounts for the clients and being assisted by the Accounts Team. The role is responsible for delivering and processing Accounts and related financial matters ensuring compliance with relevant industry and best practices.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of:
- General accounting knowledge
- Ideally studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Sound book-keeping experience knowledge with a good understanding of accounting principles
- Naturally inquisitive with an ability to identify weaknesses and offer improvements to internal systems/processes (continuous improvement techniques)
- Client focussed, flexible, organised, self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills
The company offer salary of £22,000 - £26,000, plus pension, free parking and other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity contact Kay Edle at Robert Walters Finance on 01727 617010 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org