Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading national manufacturing and production business, based in Altrincham, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant position will include:
- Consolidate AR/GL & various balance sheet reconciliations
- Facilitates month end accrual process and reviews analytical data supporting all revenue related activity – Understands Balance sheet and P&L.
- Complete monthly reporting for example AR/GL reconciliations including resolution of outages
- Preparation of monthly journals
- Self-sufficient in complex account/cash reconciliations
- Coordinate and maintain Accounting and Billing activity (revenue accruals and reclass adjustments) on key clients each month
- Support supervisor with all audit related activity – be able to take the lead in completing revenue SOX/audits and liaising with auditors.
- Reviewing analytical data that supports invoicing; reconciles and validates invoices
- Analyses and resolving revenue discrepancies
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key staff in client organizations as well as internal stakeholders
- Understand key clauses and pricing in client contracts
- Query resolution
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced financial accountant, proven at working in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org